Intorducing Protection with a
back 4 defence.
1. Free Digital GP
It’s not always easy or convenient to get to the doctors’ surgery. With Aviva Digital GP you can get an online appointment with a doctor without having to
wait for a face-to-face appointment. The Aviva Care digital GP service is a private doctor service offering you and your immediate family access to clinical advice and guidance in non-emergency situations.
At home or on holiday, it offers the peace of mind of being able to speak to a doctor quickly, at a time that suits you.
- It’s easy to use from the comfort of your own home
- Provides quick access to an experienced GP
- You can use it at home or on holiday
- You can get prescriptions sent to your local pharmacy
2. Free Best Doctors Second Medical Opinion
If you or a member of your family become ill or had an accident, it would be reassuring to know that you had the correct diagnosis and treatment plan. With the Best Doctors service, you can get a second medical opinion from a world leading expert so you can double-check a diagnosis, investigate alternatives and get additional treatment options for any condition affecting your quality of life.
You get access to 50,000 world-renowned specialists across 450 specialities and sub specialities who will work with your own doctors and consultants to advise on the best course of action. It can also be used for conditions diagnosed before taking out your cover with Aviva.
- Double-check a diagnosis you have been given or the treatment
being proposed for you with a world leading expert
- Investigate if there are any alternative treatment options
- Review your options if your symptoms haven’t been improving
- Can be used if you’re worried about a parent, partner or child
3.Free Bereavement Support
Losing a loved one isn’t easy. So, it might help to know there’s help on hand through bereavement counselling. When you or your spouse/
partner need someone to talk to, our team of counsellors and psychologists are just a phone call away.
- It’s completely confidential
- Access is easy, support is just a telephone call away
- They can help you develop ways to cope
- The counsellors are registered with the Irish Psychological Society
4.Free Family Care Mental Health Support
Managing your mental health is just as important as your physical health. And it’s OK not to be OK. Whatever challenges you may face, you’re not
alone. Our professional team of Psychologists are here if you’re:
• Overwhelmed, stressed or anxious
• Feeling low, depressed or lonely
• Need help managing the emotional impact of life events and developing coping and behavioural skills
Family Care provides access to a wide variety of specialised forms of therapy, including counselling and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
- It’s completely confidential and access is easy
- They can help you develop coping and behavioural skillsThe Psychologists are registered with the Irish Psychological Society
Other Free Benefits
- Free Terminal Illness Cover
- Free Childrens Cover
- Free Accidental Death Benefit
Low Cost Life Cover is an independent broker with agencies with all the major insurners Zurich, Royal London Ireland, Irish Life, Aviva and New Ireland. It is our job to provide you with the best independent advice that is the most suitable for your needs. I would be happy to discuss your individual needs if you have any questions give me a call 01 6853818, I’m from Donegal I love to talk!