How to Die Well
Since the outbreak of Covid-19, the subject of death has never been so prominent and we know that many of our customers have experienced an unexpected loss. But, despite it being a universal experience, we still find conversations about death incredibly hard, making it one of the life events we’re least equipped to deal with.
“ It’s no surprise that
most of us view dying
as, basically, terrifying.
But it doesn’t have
to be. Which is what
this book is all about”
Overview & Preview
How to Die Well is a comprehensive guide to death, dying and loss, which aims to help us all become better prepared – emotionally, practically and financially. The book features a wealth of useful content, including:
- Personal essays by leading journalists and authors, including Rhik Samadder, Kevin Toolis, Dr Kathryn Mannix and Amita Joshi
- Interviews with experts in the field of death and notable figures in wider culture
- Informative chapters containing practical support and guidance across four key sections (‘Before you go’, ‘Your funeral’, ‘Saying goodbye’ and ‘Good grief’)
- Fact sheets, activity pages, checklists and further resources
- Original illustrations by renowned illustrator Andrea Ucini
By approaching topics such as end-of-life planning, arranging a funeral, saying goodbye to loved ones and coping with grief from a wealth of different perspectives, we hope to break the silence around death and provide the practical support and information needed to make dying well a fundamental part of living well.
“ Talking about the
most difficult things
in life makes living
them so much easier”
Get it Now!
View or download your copy now.