A lump sum if you suffer a serious illness
What is Illness Cover?
Serious illness cover also known as specified illness or critical illness, is a lump sum payment that helps you financially if you become seriously ill. It covers a wide range of illnesses such as heart disease, stroke, cancer or multiple sclerosis to name just a few. By having this cover in place you can concentrate on getting better and use the lump sum payment to help pay off your mortgage or any other bills that you have.
Switching is Easy
You can switch providers without incurring any costs. As independent brokers we will research the market place to bring you the best cover (for you) at the best available price. At Low Cost Life Cover & AC Financial Services our key focus is our customers. We are committed to providing you with a quality service at all times.
At a Glance:
- Choose the cash lump sum payment to be paid when diagnosed with a specified critical or serious illness.
- Can cover you up to the age of 75
- We’ll get you the best deal from our panel of insurers
- Paid to your next of kin or your estate with minimum fuss
- Cancel the policy at any time without penalty
- Pay monthly by direct debit to spread the cost
Why not take advantage of our Protection Review, this review will give you a professional assessment on how well your existing arrangements meet your needs and may even save you money.